Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 7, 2010 (3 Days before Leaving)

If you have not met me, or you do not spend too much time with me here is a run down on what is going on.

What's Going On
- I'm going abroad to Torino Italy with the USAC program.
- I will be sharing a room somewhere in Torino with my Grove City College roommate John Cain and up to 3 other people
- I decided on this program because USAC gives you a lot of academic flexibility so that you can travel and have fun
My Goals
- My goal for Europe is to travel too at least 6 different countries and experience 6 different cultures
- Another one of my goals is to not pay for a single hotel. I will stay in hostels or with other students across Europe
- Finally, I want to eat an authentic meal in each country i visit
Pictures
I will post pictures everywhere i go and i will try to add at least one entry per week

No comments:

Post a Comment